CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009






















We had a great time ringing in the New Year with some of our close friends here. I intended on having more pictures to share-especially including me-but it just didnt happen. These are a few on the night's highlights. 1.) The best self shot I got of our New Year's kiss. 2.) The first injury of 09. Caleb tripped into Aubey and she went into the table-with her face. It's nice and colorful now, as you can see. 3.) Jason popped open the champagne. 4.) Hollan enjoyed sparkling apple-grape juice-too cute! 5.) Jackie and Laurie-pretty girls (who think I'm gorgeous and therfore easily made my new friends list). lol 6.) My favorite new memory-Jason trying to light the fireworks that we later found out were the pull kind!! HA! (In my defense-the were cone shaped)!! 7.) Jace made new friends and coerced them into playing Toy Story Monopoly.
I'm hoping on the 365 wagon. Inspired by Kollette Hall, I am going to take at least 1 picture everyday. I really want to use Becky Higgins' kit but they are gone! Photo #1 is the shot of Aubs and her face. We'll see what #2 brings.
I do intend to exercise more and cuss less. Other than that-I will strive for general life improvement as a wife and mother.
Blessings to you in this wondeerful New Year God has given us!

1 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Great pictures! Happy new year, Brynn!