CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Jr. Day!

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Love this quote I swiped from Lori's blog. It's so true. I want to live like that every day.

My house is clean (well the downstairs-that's all that matters-right) and I've re-arranged my studio-so that feel good. I found three boxes of stuff I'd stashed-so now it's like it's new!! LOVE THAT! There's a design team I want to audition for (I may have previously mentioned) so I need to finish creating my submissions. Wish me luck! That will be in between having Brandi's AWESOME kids over for awhile. I'm blessed to have them while she catches up from being out of town and takes a few moments for HERSELF (and cleans up) lol. I just adore them-I'll try to take a few pics-you just have to see how sweet they are!

I'm hosting a Mardi Gras crop February 28th if you want to join us. There will be lots of food, fun and fellowship (3 of my favorite f's)! You don't have to earn your beads-but I could be bribed. lol. I'm already planning and collectin prizes and decor! It's gonna ROCK!

On with the day......

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Thank you for letting the kids come play today. Our tree is DOWN!!! Wooohoo!

I had a great weekend hanging out with you. Talk to you tomorrow. :D

Lori Renn said...

Brynn, have I told you lately that I love you? :) You are the sweetest person. I got your happy mail today and it really made me smile. You are an angel and I'm blessed to know you! Thank you.