CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am my mother


....in all of her BEST ways that is. There are several attributes that I wish not to carry on-however, I am still her. I even use the Vaseline bath salt she always uses-so I smell like her! That's when I was convinced! ;) I gladly accept this, as she is beautiful, intelligent and the best gift giver ever! Even as an adult, she surprises me and my kids with things she knows we'll like. (I like to do that too)! I get all of my craftiness and talent from her. She is so very talented, as you may have seen from previous posts, and inspires me. Lori-she has a great laugh, and I try not to take her for granted, especially 600 miles away! She is planning a trip soon. I am quite nervous, as my house is not everything I want it to be yet and she tends to be critical. I know it's not Mother's Day or any special day, but shouldn't every day be special?!

4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Yes, everyday is a special day to celebrate your mother!! You really made me smile! xo

Unknown said...

OMG that was so sweet of you. I'm so touched, and I love it all. I will be sending you something back as soon as we get moved.

SassyClassic57 said...

I've never ever done anything like this before...'blogging' or writing comments...The Obit lady at the Eagle told me on more than 1 occassion that I should do this kind of thing as I write quite well & am hysterically funny when I do, but alas, I have more important things to do than set in front of my computer! I already do that enough! Anyway....how very sweet of you Brynn to write all that, with the scrapbook page & all...but we will have to talk about the stuff you didn't want to write about!

And...your house isn't supposed to be "ready"! Part of what we're doing while I'm there is putting it together more isn't it?

Hey, I'm not near through with this house & we moved here in May. It takes time to settle in & to know for sure what you want where. I've changed my mind more than once about furniture & wall arrangements since we've been here & I'm still not sure on a couple of things!
Please don't worry &/or strees out about it...that won't make for very much fun!
And good news is....I've started on 2 new meds today & that should help tremendously. They found my hormones were WAY off so I'm on a 'blend' now to balance me out and my thyroid was way low, so the other new pill should get me back on track there and I will finally be able to lose this weight that came out of nowhere. I haven't been able to get rid of it no matter what I tried, but the Dr. said I will now! YEA! It will still be early in the game when I get there, but I should be feeling a smidge better & at the very least be able to stay awake!
See you Tuesday...
Love you bunches!
Mom

Hartach said...

I'm glad to see you admit it. I've known for a while. And my beautiful Goddaughter is carring on the tradition. She is a "Mini Me"..."Mini You"!