CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas-MY mom's style.


*Be sure to scroll down to my previous post today, after you finish this one-it's not to be missed!

I made the kids wait for daddy to get home and then we got down to business. Each of the giant bags was filled with our 'stocking' goodies.



Do you think Jace was enjoying himself?! HE had already discovered his much coveted "Ash Catchem" hat and zero gravity car-and then he found his Chiefs stuff!! lol. Aubrey investigated every detail. Hollan had to change immediately when he found monkey jammies and then he began playing with his Wonder Pets toy-and he hasnt stopped!







Even daddy had several nice surprises, including the world's smallest fishing pole and a new auto wrench. It's hard to cath him with a genuine smile-so I love this pic.
These are just a sampling of the MANY photos I took. In hind sight, I shouldnt have evn picked up after round 1 of Christmas, because you certainly couldn't tell. My sisters and mom will be celebrating Christmas tonight, fortunately (?) they don't read my blog so no secrets are revealed. lol. Their celebration will include a "dirty Santa" gift exchange. That is so wrong! lol. We will be attending Phillip and Jen's New Year's Eve family-friendly party from 7:30 until about 9, at which point we will go to Jason and Kelli's and ring in the New Year a little quieter. I'd like to create a little today, and polish up my Resolution list. lol. -more to follow on that!

I wish you a very blessed New Year, full of a joy and peace for you and your loved ones!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG i love his PJs. My little one loves to watch the wonder pets too, the little duck is so cute, I find myself saying this is ser-we-us!

Even though Im back in my hometown Im not sure I want to go to my 10 year. I have mixed feeling about admitting Im that old.

Happy New Year.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WHAT an AMAZING CHRISTMAS U all had and those gifts your Mom made?????? WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE THEM....PINK is MY fave color too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family!!! Your Mom has got talent!!! I see where you get it now!! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!