CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Few Favorites







Hollan is so stinkin' cute! I love practicing photography (a new rebel is on my list). Hollan's baby pictures turned out fabulous, and I had to showcase my my favorite baby 'part,' FEET! I quit liking them when they become teenage feet, but unitil then, they're just adorable! His 18 month old photos were just as nice and I really enjoyed working with that paper. I'll always remember when Jace lost his first tooth. He wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy asking her to leave his tooth for my scrfapbook! The note and tooth are both in the pouch. My friend Tracy Shaffer in Wichita shared some awesome brads and eyelets, including the teeth! And, I used rub-ons on a photo for the first time here.
I have several other layouts I intend to scan in. I just love the scan-and-stitch program. The inventor of that is top notch in my book! I'm going to try to gather some more Mardi Gras Crop items today. So far, prizes are coming along nicely. I'm really excited and contemplating a Crop-for-a-Cause in honor of National Scrapbook Month.
I suppose it's time to get these kiddos around for school and the day. Blessings to each of you checking in with me! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that story about the note for the tooth fairy!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

I want to thank U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the HAPPY MAIL U sent me!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW .... U are truly a BLESSING!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo HONORED to have met U and thank U from the bottom of my heart for being in my life!!!!!!!! God has directed us to each other and I am eternally GRATEFUL for that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

OMG that is so cute. I love that little note.