CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've wanted to post....




but I love logging in and seeing Mickey (yeah-we're on a first name basis now)! lol. I have really enjoyed this 365 challenge (though I would prefer it with a Becky Higgins kit!

This is the latest deocration to go into my craft room! Notice it matches the bra!!

I must share with you the dialouge that accompnies the phot of Hollan and myself here at the bottom......

Hollan: "Mom, when you're done petting me; I'm gonna give you a medal!"
Mom: "A medal....for what?!"
Hollan: "Cuz you a princess and I gonna marry you and you gonna kiss me!"

*Unbelievable! I will cherish that mommy moment as long as I live. And when I scrap it, I hope it to be enjoyed after my time here is through.
**note: he just came up and saw that picture and said "Momma-can we do that agin?!"

...everyday if I have anything to say about it! He's always been my sweet cuddle-r!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm I am in love with your girly girl!!! She is too sweet!!! Where did you find her?? You did a fab job on making her pretty!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh thats so cute. I cant wait until my sons starts talking more.