CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Jenni Bowlin!


As soon as I spotted this Jenni Bowlin paper I knew exactly what picture I'd put with it. I scrap so randomly. I may do something from 20 years ago or yesterday! I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. I cut out the three circles from another patterned paper and schalacked (yep-I made that word up-sound it out) them with glossy accents (by Ranger). I loved some brad charms I found last week at Michaels, so one of those is tied into the ribbons-with a clear dangle from Heidi Swapp (gotta add some Heidi)! I also experimented with liquid pearls. I used the silver. What do you think?
Clear Scraps is releasing some new minis! I can't wait to get my hands on some of those! I'm considering applying for 2 design teams (Color Me Daisy and Shimmerz) but I'm a little hesitant because of my fear of rejection! Either way, I will continue to enjoy the things they both offer.
I found my new primary care physician yesterday. She prescribed some new lortab for my fibromayalgia pain that has been way out of control! I really like her and New Mexico feels even more real now! Sometimes it's still hard to believe I'm such a big girl! lol.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say you are FABULOUS! Now hit up my blog and check it out! Thats if you are FABULOUS ENOUGH! :)!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww....this is GORGEOUS!!!!! :):):) LOVEEEEEEEEE that photo and the layers....and hoping that the new meds U got will help with your pain! :):):):):):):):)

Got a COUPLE of awards for U on my blog! :):):):):):):)

aday said...

you are a grown up now but it doesnt make me miss you less. Crop A Ganza wont be the same

Lori Renn said...

This layout is beautiful, Brynn. Hope your pain eases up. Hugs to you my dear friend!