CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

I am plaaning to surprise my family this weekend with a trip home! My mother's birthday was yesterday and her party is Sunday and it has all come together for us to go! My friend Katelyn also has family in Kansas so she will be joining me (without which, I would not be going)! So, tomorrow morning at 7:30am we will be off to Wichita! I am really excited to see my nephews, and my sisters, and my friends, and ....you get the idea. It will also be a surprise to my M.I.L., who will be delighted to see her angel, Aubrey. We will be staying at Dr. Aunt Brea's house, also known as my older sister. She's the only one there who knows we're coming! I'll try to check in while I'm there if I can, and if not, then I'll check back in on Tuesday when we come home!

Blessings! B.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Girly,
I hope I'm one of the "friends" your gonna visit while your here!!! I miss ya!!
Gina