CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I heart the Del Curto's




































So I would have to label Brandi as my new BFF and the bonus is that I'm in l-o-v-e with her kids! There's not a one of them I wouldn't take as my own and it's a joy and honor to be blessed with them in our lives! Seriously-look at Audrey a.k.a. Pie, the 2 year old. Do they come any cuter?! I don't think so. *Extra bonus-Audrey is a future Thornburgh as Hollan's wife. Aren't they cute together?! (Shortly after this pic Trey came running up to me yelling, "Holland and Audrey kissed on the lips!" It was delightful. Trey is the oldest, he's 8 and handsome as can be. He has diabetes, so I've learned a lot about that lately. Devin is the pretty 6 year old. She's just as sweet as can be with the most precious little freckles!! They are all beautiful, well behaved, great spirited children. What more can I say?! Dante (the dad) is the only one I'm not emotionally attached to at this point! -I'm going to quit now before I sound like an over zealous stalker! They're just great-and I'm so excited-and SO VERY VERY blessed!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's good to have good people around that make you happy!!!