CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

ONE picture a day?!?
















Does anyone take just one photo at a time? I suppose I'll have to choose a favorite. And does it count if Chris takes the picture so that I can be in it?! Details, details. We had a delightful day at the park yesterday. Beautiful weather and I exercise there too. I would like to do the same today but it is snowing pretty good here. We have been church shoppingg and talking with the Elders fron the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I enjoy their visits but ultimately, I want Chris to be comfortable and lead our family spiritually. He does not want to do that as a Mormon. I hope to continue to experience their religion, but wew have now found a church home. I am excited to be new members of the Destiney Center! The Elder/Pastor Jarome gave a great message, inspiring me to create a life plan for 2009. I already began a business plan for Flair and Frills, and I think the will go hand in hand.
Ugghh...I am quite irritable today and I don't like it! I need to create for my first Faith Sisters assignment! I'm looking forward to everything they have to offer and inspire for 2009!

So these are a few photos from yesterday and today. I wore the jacket my mom made for me to church! I'm off to clean and create! Wait-maybe I'll skip the cleaning!

1 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Good choice! I always say "a clean house is the sign of a wasted life!" Congrats on the successful church search.