CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pray






















I'm so delighted to be a part of this incredible prayer journey through Faith Sisters. It's all about praying scripture over your children! Love that! I've decided I'll scrap this with the 7 gypsies ATC card holder. I'm excited to begin filling it. This is my first card! My secret scrap sister gave my some bling to start the New Year and it co-ordinated perfectly with the paper I chose from Little Yellow Bicycle!
{In other news-my blog friend Cathy recently posted a new nature-y line that Michael's was carrying. Well-it must be through select locations because our local Michael's has the same ole' thing. However-I drove into downtown Albuquerque and hit the motherload! The best are the 2 new lines from Making Memories. Sabrina (my favorite color combo of pink/white/black) and Chloe's Closet! I had to have it ALL! I don't know whether to thank her or hit her! lol. Really-I am so thrilled I intend to send her a little something....
{Oh...and my friend Lori Renn has her own stamp designs now released through The Rubber Cafe! I am so excited for her and such an amazing opportunity. Be sure to check them out!
{A special hello with hugs and misses to my girlfriends in Kansas keeping up with me. Michielle, Huelsman, Gina......I love you ladies and think of you often!
*blogspot must be acting up today because it will not allow spacing in between paragraphs...uughhhhh, hence the { seperations ;)

4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

That is lovely, Brynn!
And thanks for the shout out! I'm so excited about the stamps!

Michielle said...

Love you too Brynn!!! Thinking of you often as well. Sooo happy for you that you have found a neat group to belong too......a neat group for an extra special person!!! Love ya bunches.
Michielle

Unknown said...

Girly,
Glad to see ya finally remember us!! I really miss ya...
Love ya,
Gina

Michelle ~ said...

I love this design and love the prayer .... blessings to you in 2009