CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My candle

This is my completed design for the top of the toy/storage section in my living room. The colors were inspired by the Close To My Heart papers I've used!







I created this candle yesterday, as I am in L-O-V-E with these flowers I purchased from Paper Blooms Etsy store! Other various embellishments were added for the design, but Great-googley-moogley, those blooms are stellar! And....you may notice in the set that I addes one to my Clear frame. I didn't have them at the time. I'm pleased-as-punch with the way things turned out! What do YOU think?!

2 comments:

Maple Memories said...

Brynn, your talent continues to amaze me!!

Brandi said...

I LOVE the candle and it looks even better in person!