CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Favorites!

My friend Lori usually posts her Friday Favorites (which is how I came by the Fabulous Cupcake-cake pan). Today is my first time and will be without pictures, as I'm hading out with mom! So-here goes:

1.) My mom is here! I can breathe her perfume, listen to her talk (or snore) and generally enjoy her un-critical and helpful presence!

2.)Pain killers and Ambien! HA! Without the fanntastic use of moder medicine, I would not be able to live as comfprtably as I do in this pathetic excuse of a body I have!

3.)Blogs. I am a stalker and have come across many a great site and talent through blogs. I enjoy writing out my ordeals here and I'm thankful for those I've had the pleasure of crossing paths with through blogging!

4.)Faith Sisters. I love the inspiration I can find through the creations of others, inspired all by our Lord!

5.)Hockey discovery. My husband just joined a league, never having skated before! I love that he's succumbed to his friends encouraging him to join them and is now enjoying this sport, embracing all of the details!

I'm not sure these all count as typical favorites, however they're what came to mind. I could go on and on. I'm working on my 25 random things. Check back for that list! Muah.

5 comments:

Lori Renn said...

dude, i so forgot it was friday! thanks for the reminder! lol.

Unknown said...

oh this is cool

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your list soooooooooooooooo ROCKS!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I am HAPPY that your Mom is there for a visit! :):):):):):):):):):)

I am handing out some awards on my blog today....if U get a chance later....please stop by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle ~ said...

enjoy your mom's visit! I love when mine visits!!! have a great week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Check my blog...U might see your name in LIGHTS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)