CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have Faith.


I am so honored to be on the design team for Faith Sisters. I feel truly inspired and dedicated to documenting my thought, prayers, and faith. This is Week 3 of the "Prayer Challenge." It's all about praying over your children, which I love-and do regularly. The (blurry) scan of the bird is the front side of my card and the other twp photos here are of the back. It unties to reveal my eternal, and bound to be repeated, prayer about their salvation. What a relief it must be for my mother, as all of her daughter's believe in God, and one is with him.





I intend to begin a friend tribute. With each blog post I would like to "highlight/showcase" one of my friends, whom I value dearly. It may take weeks to see your name, as I am can never have too many friends and they will be in no particular order. That is worth repeating. Names will appear in no particular order. I would just like to share with you the amazing attributes I find in the many friends I am so truly blessed with. I will likely begin with tomorrow's post. I need to focus, and prepare! lol. I need to work on my projects for A Sassy Affair and I'm going to watch a movie with my hubby. (In my beautifully done room-THANKS MOM (pictures to come).


We went to Landry's with Chris' boss tonight. He's quite a swell guy. Listen to this. I told him I scrapbooked and he asked if I had a Cricut!!! Hello?!?! He also asked if I had any questions that maybe weren't shared by the employee (yea-my husband). I can recognize that he really values and respects Chris and is willing to go the distance to keep him! Oh-and I asked him what Creme brule is at dessert time and he let me have the first bite of his so that I could try it!! What can I say?!?! He had me at Cricut.....
















0 comments: