CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things

I love the idea of this-and I need to post it through Facebook, as I've only been tagged about a bijillion times! lol. I've put quite a bit of thought into these. Here goes.



1.) I believe in Faith. Faith in God brings faith in all things.

2.) I really enjoy the smell of gas and exhaust. This does not, however, make me a fan of pollution!

3.) I am an aspiring artist in the scrapbook world. I especially indulge in custom home decor. My business revolves aroun the industry.

4.) I love make-up. I don't always bother to put it on-but I love it. I am a licensed make-up artist and have done work for theater productions, and tv personalities.

5.) I LOVE animals! We have 2 dogs, a squawky macaw, a snake and 4 fish. We have a cat in Kansas but did not want to subject her to the roaming coyotes!

6.) I should have been the prom queen!

7.) I could stand to loose about 4o pounds. There is a skinny girl somewhere inside of me. I think she's hiding under all of the food I love.

8.) I intend to design for Oprah. I imagine it will be custom decor and scrapbooks!

9.) The greatest gift I've ever been given is motherhood. All I ever wanted to be was a mother. (except for tha brief stint of wanting to be a nun)!

10.) I absolutely adore PINK! Anything and evrything, PINK, PINK, PINK!

11.) I am a hopeless romantic. I am ocassionally indulged by my husband-and look forward to each and every moment of romantic bliss.

12.) I have to have acrylic nails on. They make me feel pretty.

13.) I took piano lessons for years as a child.

14.) I have yet to ever leave the country.

15.) My favorite flavor is cherry.

16.) I literally LOVE my friends!

17.) I DESPISE water! I have NEVER drank a full glass in my life!

18.) Painted toenails are a must.

19.) I am married to my best friend. He is stunning in every way and I admire him.

20.) I think stilieetos are HOT! I collect them but rarely wear them!

21.) I CANNOT STAND food noises. YOU smack your lips I smack your lips!

22.) I have to have soda every day. Sunkist and Barq's root beer are my drugs of choice.

23.) I will have my first book published within 10 years. I'm still writing and have yet to make it a priority. It's there-in my head.

24.) I want to be an optimist.

25.) I believe that "God does everything for a reason!"

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok......that list JUST ROCKS!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! AND soooooooooooooooooo LOVING #18!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

I have a favor my dearest......for your RAK....I can't find twitterpad on blue moon's site.....can U give me an exact item that U'd like??? :):):):):):) I was doing the ordering today and searched twitterpad....but it doesn't look like they carry it???? :( .....soooo if U can just leave a note!! :):):) Thanks love! :):):):):):):):):):)