CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HOKEY SMOKES-I DID IT!

I had wanted PSE for a LONG time! I've had Photo Shop Elements 7 now for over 2 months-and you know what?! I had yet to use it once! Yep-too intimidated! What are layers-how are they used....etc. Well, I was encouraged by Heidi Swapp's blog this morning and decided to experiment with the header I had purchased from House of 3 the day they opened (over 2 weeks ago). Well.....as you can see, I DID IT!! YAY! Now I still don't know how to do the rest. Where do those brushes even come from-let alone how do I create things-but one thing at a time-right?! Hope you have a great day! B.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy for U!!!!! I have PSE too and STILL tooooooooooo scared to use it! :):):):):):):):):) AWESOME BANNER! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

oh i love photoshop. DH has elements on his PC but I still love CS. Google free photoshop brushes and they are plenty out there. I like www.psbrushes.net and www.brusheezy.com