CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project # 4 for A Sassy Affair

Getting the feel for this project, without refdlections, has proven difficult. The thing is-I have had this idea, and the frame, for several months now, inteding to do this! I'm thankful that our week 4 challenge encouraged the use of a frame-and I am quite happy with the results. This is sitting on my living room caginet/basket area, along with my topiary. I used foil with rubons in the corners, and a vellum quote, bazzill edges and doodlebug strips, plus the crystal flowers! I am going to make different themes of these for my Etsy shop and craft shows!




This is the last family snapshot taken in Kansas when we visited the "Keeper of the Plains." I askes a cyclist to take our photo!





I've got to give the boys (long overdue) haircuts, eat, do some laundry, bathe the kids and.....
Hope everything is well for you!! MUAH!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

oh thats beautiful, i love your frame also.