CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009







I went to Brandi's last night for the finale of trash t.v.! Is anyone else upset about this jerk?! I totally believed he was genuine and caring! Uggh... Brandi made these amazing delish chocolate covered strawberries...and check out my wine glass! My friend Katelyn surprised me with it! Awwww....I love friends!! It has a B on the front too-and my colors-and dots!!! L-O-V-E IT!!!!

Aubrey and Hollan were determined to walk to Danielle's (2 houses down). They were so cute looking both ways at the v of our edition!

I hosted a Mardi Gras crop on February 28th! It was a blast! We laughed and talked and ate and even scrapped a little!! I really enjoy these girls. We are without Pam and Vivian in these photos, as they had already left-but really-it was GREAT!!
I'm preparing for the "Spring has Sprung" crop that will be April 3rd, and then my first "Crop-for-a-Cause" in May to benefit the Haven House here. I am also beginning a program for/with the battered women. I'm really excited for that.
We will be heading to Kansas soon. I'm gathering a few things to bring back. There is a crop gathering the Friday and Saturday we'll be there. It looks as though the schedule willl be full, so I may stop in and see old friends, but likely not create. Oh-and Jace's Pokemon Party is on the 14th before we go. He'll be 8!! Then there's St. Patrick's Day-and Elizabeth called from Scraps Galore. I meet with her tomorrow to discuss doing some work with them!! YAY!! And-(yes, there's more) I began my training for the Pastoral Care team with church. We visited a young lady just diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoma (sp). She's 21, engaged, and has a 4-year-old daughter. They do not expect her to go home. It breaks my heart and we are praying for her and her family. Please add them into YOUR prayers as well. May the Lord do his will in their lives, and may he bring peace to their aching hearts. This may be harder than I anticipated, but it's a joy to share in their lives.
I'm off to the post office to mail bills !!! Oh- and I have a deposit to make to help cover them! lol.
Have a blessed day. Take a moment to be thankful for where you are in life. Not just because of this woman, but because of the economy. Count your blessings. I count YOU!









P.S. I have no idea why the type is underlined-or how it got that way. I messed this post all up! Ahh...computers-and their operators! Have a GREAT-blessed day!

2 comments:

doggiemom said...

You all look like you had a really good time. Glad you have found some good friends out there. Makes it a lot easier to be so far from your family here.(and friends, too) Hope to see you when you are here.

Brandi said...

I had so much fun on our trashy girl smut TV night. We will have to do it again soon! :) We do have half a bottle of wine to finish. :)