CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ready, Set, Create!

Have you discovered e-zines?! This 'green' way of enjoying magazines is all the rage these days. I saw on the Pub Calls blog that this particular (and stellar) scrapbook e-zine was preparing a special "altered art" issue, so I thought I would submit a few of my favorites, well 3. Would you believe that she asked to use all 3 of them?! Great googley-moogley! I am stoked! A few photos will be coming down off of here as requested by the editor, but I'm not complaining! I'll let you know when the issue is available!

I was quite sick through the night. I have several things I need to do-but we''ll see. I'm hoping to make it to mass today for Ash Wednesday. I was raised VERY, devoutley, UNBELIEVABLY Catholic-but I do not practice as an adult. However, there are still certain things instilled in me and Ash Wednesday is one of them. Again, we'll see how the day goes. There goes the laundry signal-that's my cue!

1 comments:

Michelle ~ said...

BrYnn, congratulations! how exciting!! you'll have to tell us more!!!!