CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

LOVE it....


So this is the first time I've ever attempted ANYTHING digital with pictures like this and I must say that I love how it turned out. Of course, they had to have "real" embellishments before they could be mailed out-but check out my Christmas cards! YEA! And they all went out 2 days ago! Whew-$.20 extra cents per card is what those embellishments cost me (less the dove that is a punch)-times 5o cards! And totally worth it. Oh-and did you see those sweet little models? They were bribed to take pictures if they wanted to see Santa! And I "flipped" Hollan, as he was facing the other way and it threw off the card. Love it. Photoshop here I come!

1 comments:

doggiemom said...

You sure went to a lot of work. Hope everyone keeps them after they get them. I haven't even started my cards yet this year. And I just got that cartridge from the garage sale to use. UGH!!!

Hope you all have a good one.