CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

S*N*O*W





























First of all, there should be frequent shipping rewards, especially if you jus moved. lol. I think I deserve a VIP membership to USPS, including a "go to the front of the line" card!! Who do I need to talk to about that?!

Aubrey, Hollan and I ran errands in the snow today. The snow still continues to fall down heavily, blocking any view of fthe mountains. It is white everywhere, and magical. The kids couldn't wait to get out and play in it. They finally got their wish around 5pm, after Jace got home from school.
Above are all of the hot cocoa sundae cones we made for gifts. They have been waiting for me to give them tags and I finally got it done! Also-the necklace I made for my mom. I thought loved it but now I'm not so sure. It has black velvet ribbon with a silver clasp and all of the gandchild names are on the back. Maybe it's the flower I dont like....it may change!

5 comments:

Lori Renn said...

We've got snow too!! Love it! It really feels like Christmas, which is why I was forced to finish all of my shopping online today!! Love the little cocoa bags, yum!

Unknown said...

i lvoe your coco cones. Thats an awesome gift idea.

A Soldier Girl said...

LOVE YOUR CONES wow .. I wish we got snow how here where I am stationed AACK.

doggiemom said...

Love the cones but I think the snow angels are "the best"! I was actually getting ready to email my brother out in LasVegas because they showed people on the strip walking in the snow this morning on the news. May I just say...."I Love the Snow"!!!!! Don't mind driving in it at all either.

Shaunna :) said...

those are such cute ideas Brynn -- i love the sundae cones idea, such a simple and perfect gift :) the necklace is a really neat idea too, definitely a money saver!!!!!

thanks for stopping by ScrapStars!