CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh yeah.....





























So.....this is my latest personal creation. It's copyrighted but I'll be posting it in my etsy store! I LOVE IT! YEP-it's a scrapped bra!!! I'm not sure how many scalloped circles I used, plus an endless amount of bling and adhesive. It is now proudly hanging in my scrap room and it makes me smile.

I redid my mom's necklace. I just wasnt happy with that purple out come-so I'm posting a pic of the front and back of the final outcome. It shipped out two days ago. I hope she likes it. It will also be posted in my Etsy Flair and Frills store, as it can be customized in so many ways.

My hubby ran to the border last night! Being here in NM is the closest I've ever been to OLD Mexico ;) He and his new BFF Scott went in surch of the Disney outlet from South Cali. Treasures should return home soon-with him TOMORROW!!! YEA!! (Yea that he's home-gifts are just a bonus).

Christmas is pretty much wrapped up-less a few big Santa items! I surprised at how complacent I am this holiday season, and I quite like it! I would be fine without any gifts and I'm grateful to be grateful for what I have-without even faking it!!! (lol) Now I'm going to try to be grateful for all of the laudry that awaits me.
MUAH

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this creation!!! I need one in green. Send me the link to your ETSY shop...Please
Miss ya.
Gina

Unknown said...

OMG scrapbook bra, how clever and I can so see this in a paris theme girly room.

doggiemom said...

Can I just say I Love, Love, Love the bra. Way cool girlie!

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day, Brynn! Wow, you do awesome work! The necklace is so cool and that bra is amazing!! So unique!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The bra and that necklace are FABULOUS!!!!!!! LOVE 'em! :):):):):):):):):)

Shaunna :) said...

TOTALLY TOTALLY love that bra -- that is amazing!!