CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

and a special Happy Birthday to Jesus!! Without Him we would be nothing.

Christmas Eve traditions included pizza and presents! The kids were quick to put on their new jammies but not so quick to go to sleep in them! I was beginning to think Santa was not going to make it! lol

My hubby gave me a set of 1/2 carat, princess cut diamond earrings! They are absolutely delightful. I would share a picture with you but I've already put them in-and they SCREW out-so they're permanently in place!

Santa was over indulgent, as usual! He even brought our family a new Dyson!! YES! I will be happily vacuuming away soon-but not too soon. Our house could easily be declared an F5-the aftermath is devastating! lol Chris and I snuggled up on the sofa and dozed a little while the kids enjoyed all of their new luxuries and watched their new dvds. We will join our couple friends and their familes at 5pm for cocktail hour, followed by Danielle's traditional lasagna at 6pm! I am looking forward to an intimate evening with close friends. I really miss our family back home, however the peace and humbleness that the season is truly about is quite-well peaceful.

My hubby said-who won your giveaway?! So it was time to draw. I can honetly say that I really enjoyed the stories you ladies were willing to share with me. I am blessed to have you in my life. That being said-there can only be one winner and my official "drawer" this time was Hollan, my 3-year-old and he chose "The Tucker's and Wolek's!" Angie, please e-mail me your address and I will get your goodies sent out this week! (brynnthornburgh@gmail.com)

I tuly wish each of you reading this the best holiday season possible, complete with the spirit that accompanies it, and everything your heart desires. Blessings, Brynn

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I'm your winner!!!!!! Thanks dear for having your son draw my name! :):):):):)

Sounds like U had a FABULOUS Christmas!!!!!!! And yes, Happy Birthday to Jesus....we had a cake for his Birthday last night!!!

I will email U my info soon....and thanks again! :):):):):)

Hugs,
Julie :):):):):):):)