CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You're gonna want one....


My mom's Christmas package arrived, much to my delight. I saw the U.P.S. truck pull up the Court and I anxiously waited at the door for hime to deliver our giant box full of treasures! Seriously-the kids were still picking up and I dove in! The first thing I saw was this beautifil bag, decorated in my favorite color combo pink/black/white (in that order). Inside were more amazing, hand made creations. Now this is no small feat for mom because she has a lot of circulation problems and Fibro. So it was quite a surprise-and a cherished one. Look at all of the details on the vest, and the jacket! BEAUTIFUL-and did I mention cherished?! Aubrey was delighted to find a purple set for herself! (I'll get some better-unmodeled pictures to share). *that's a note pinned inside my jacket-telling me to spot clean only. lol. They are hung nicely in my closet-but I'm thinking of displaying them in my matching craft room! Thanks momma. You're a gem. (and the best gift giver EVER)


























1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fib is awful so very impressive to say the least. That is so much pain to deal with daily. But with that said I want your bag. Gor-jess!