CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

WOW! I'm recovering.

What an amazing exciting weekend. If you have not been to Crop Camp, don't let another one pass you by. If for no other reason-go for the food! The best part? The women! Hanging out with Alicia, Kathy, Shandra, Liz, Tracey, Steff, Sara, and Gina! I LOVE YOU GALS! Really! Ahhh......I also got to see Michielle, Ivy, Allison....the list goes on and on. I learned I'm not much for knitting but the class was great! Kathy has really taken me under her wing and I'm so appreciative-with warm fuzzy feelings! I was ocerflowing with emotion. I am so greatful to have this hobby, this opportunity and YOU! *MUAH*

1 comments:

Michielle said...

It was wonderful to see you too!!! Time sure flew by!! I meant to tell you that I thought you looked beautiful this weekend!!! Your hair is sooo pretty and such a pretty face you have!!!!....it was fun hanging out with everyone!! Hope your week goes well... Love ya,
Michielle