CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time of Death.....

2:00p.m. As painful as it was, I had to call it. After 72 hours of disrespect and anguish, I had to let ____ and I's friendship die. I'm sure those of you reading this can fill in the blank, but out of the respect I have, I will leave it empty. I do not have a cause of death, and although that was originally very frustrating, I am coping with it in my greiving process. There were no warning signs, our realtionship had been very healthy-never even a virus. It was unexpected and alarming. I have the solice of looking back confidently knowing that I was a GREAT friend. Though I have my faults, I have done nothing wrong. That does not, however, comfort me in my time of mourning, for I lost who I thought was my best friend. All of this being said; I haven't had the courage to tell my children yet. No doubt they will be just as heart broken, if not more so, for they had also come to love her and her daughter abundtly. May God be with us during this difficult time.

0 comments: