CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello darlings

Its been busy as usual. I am completely disappointed right now because I will not be going to Maple Memories Friday due to the fact that I am scheduled to work the first Saturday of every month. I thought surely I would be allowed to switch for a different Saturday, I even offered to pick up an extra-BUT NO. Yeah. It sucks. I'll survive-but sympathy is appreciated.

Cara asked me to participate in Scrappin Boot Camp. I will be providing massage AND teaching a class! That will be fun.

Plans are full speed ahead for my biz! It is called Flair and Frills and I am custom designing announcements, invitations, cards and scrapbooks. I am currently working on a graduation album for a beautiful Derby senior. It's coming along nicely and I couldn't be happier. Won't be long til Oprah's asking me to design :)

*MUAH*

1 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Hey missy... who is your Derby Senior??? I have a senior but he is my son... I too am making him a book.. we should compare and share!!!

Hugs and misses!!!