CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Resurrection

There is hope for me that I reclaim the best friend I ever had. I am understanding that her insecurites prevented her from seeing that there is just comeone trying to come between us causing unwelcome drama. I understand the jealousy this must emcompass, for altough my BFF and I call each other names and act immature-it is our way and our love and I have never been closer to another female. Deep loving friendships are a blessing from God. I am lucky to have found mine and I hope the other person may someday find the same and sort out her difficulties. As for me-I need to ass ure my BFF how much she means to me and I treasure her. As far as friends are concerned, the sun rises and sets with her. Now I just have to make her know it.
Please keep us in your prayers and wish us well as the drama settles down and we smooth out back into daily lives. I cherish each of you reading this as one of my friends. Please know that if I have something to say about you, you'll no doubt know it, for I believe in complete and udder honesty under any circumstances. That being said; I think highly of you and look forward to seeing you-yea YOU! *MUAH*

1 comments:

doggiemom said...

I AM SOOOO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO KINDA WORK IT OUT. :) KEEP UP THE WORK ON IT AND I'M SURE IT WILL BE OKAY IN THE END. MAYBE THAT OTHER PERSON WILL FIND IT IN THEIR HEART TO COME CLEAN AND EVERYONE CAN JUST GET ALONG. JUST REMEMBER THE "SILVER AND GOLD SONG" FROM YOUR YONGER YEARS.