CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

At last.....




A few Slumber Parties pics from last week. Turn your computer to the right-that's Keri's cake. After the completion of the chocolate sprinkle "pubes" and the "popped cherries" she proudly stated, "This isn't one of JODY'S cakes!" LOL
Place your computer back down. This is me showing Kerri what this particular toy would feel like if it were...um...down there. You are supposed to place it at the tip of your nose for the heightened sensitivity.
Computer to the right again. This is Roeder produly displaying the "Blue Balls" or giant jello penis, and preparing to violate it! It was a riot. I'm gonna see if Steff will let me host one in my room at Ganza........

2 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

OMG!!!! YOU ARE CRAZY BRYNN!!!!
hahahahah As you can tell yes we all had alot of fun... there were more women there than just us three... I just didn't have my camera...LOL
and as you are looking at the cake...I am soo saying YES (big shout out to jody)YES... Jody would have been able to make a better cake than me thats for sure...LOL That is why she is the BESTEST CAKE maker in town!!!!! ...lol mine was so lopsides and I think it even had a curve to it... AHAHAHAHAHA gross!!!
As far as the jello mold... OMG.... that was the funniest... and yes the picture of my nose... OMG... yes it DID tickle...AHHAAHAH
Good times ladies... Good pics Brynn!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

BRYNN, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! IF I HAD ONLY HAD MY CAMERA THAT NIGHT!!!! YOU ARE SO CRAZY GIRL!!!! JUST WAIT, ILL GET YOU BACK!!LOLOLOLO AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE THAT AFFECT ON ALL MEN, THEY TURN BLUE AND JIGGLE ALOT!!! LOLOLOLOL