CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ROCK CHAWK

We gathered together in our Kansas shirts to cheer for our hawks last night. Did you see the game? It was amazing and intense-and WE WON! That was definately the highlight of the night. Especially considering that our laundry room was raining and I have a major, stinky mess. Our roof is being re-done in the back and although it was covered with a tarp for the rain, I have soggy (and did I mention stinky) piles of clothes. And our ferret was swimming too! AHHH! My hubby is at the laundry mat trying to help and the water has been removed so it's just the aftermath now. Oh-and when I weighed in this morning I had gained 2 pounds. :( I am not under 150 now, but hopefully will be again soon. Wish me luck!

0 comments: