CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enough with the drama

Is it possible that everything was just a giant misunderstanding? If so, then how/why do we let it set into our lives and take us back to high school?! I suppose because the fear of losing someone you love drives you to desperation. Everything seems to be settling down and I'm grateful. My BFF with seniority took me to the Looney Bin Wednesday night. The Sand Man is in town and it was hilarious! Although I myself am not comfortable with being hypnotized, it was quite a riot to watch the rest of them! If you have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. I now have a headache thats bordering on a migraine, so you'll have to wait til next time. *MUAH*

1 comments:

doggiemom said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! :)