CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

TAG-I'm it!

It's about time.....right?!

1)Do u like Blue cheese? Absolutely not.
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO
3) Do you own a gun? NO-Iam scared of them
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? None
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on the Dr...
6) What do you think of hot dogs? If they're all beef I'll usually bite.
7) Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke or Barq's
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
10) Can you do a chin up? Yes-and I think I still hold the record from 8th grade :)
11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? My Big Fat Wedding Ring
12) Favorite hobby? Ummmm......
13) Ever been in a car wreck? YES! 2 fairly intense ones that I still suffer from
14) Do you have ADD? NO
15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself? My ability to make others laugh
16) Middle name? Adeline
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm glad Gina and I went to Roeders party-it was a blast. I cant wait for the garage sale tomorrow. I took on my first scrapbook-for-hire project and I'm really excited about it.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Root beer, scrap stuff, a few groceries
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, root beer (Barqs only) and Sunkist
20) Current worry? Will we make it to the ocean next month?
21) Current hate right now? The "projects" in progress in our home.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? With my sisters, kids and family playing games!!
23) Where would you like to go? TO THE OCEAN! DESPERATELY!!
24) Name three people who will complete this? Gina, has Roeder been tagged, and....
25) Do you own slippers? Absolutely not!
26) What shirt are you wearing? A slinky green tank.
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No-too slick.
28) Can you whistle? Yes-and all my kids have been able to whistle since they were 2!!
29) Would you be a pirate? Maybe for a day
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing
31) Favorite girl's name? Aubrey
32) Favorite boy's name? Jace and Hollan
33)Whats in your pocket? No pockets
34) Last thing that made you laugh? A joke in my text. Allow me to share......A young boy asks his grandma, "Grandma, have you seen my pills?! The bottle is labeled LSD." His grandma replies, "FUCK YOUR PILLS, have you seen the dragons flying around?!!!"
35) Best bed sheets as a child? Rainbow bright
36) Worst injury you've ever had? An abcess, hands down.
37) Do you love where you live? NO!!!!!
38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 2
39) Who is your loudest friend? Wow! Now that I think of it....ALL my friends are loud!
40) How many dogs do you have? 2
41) Does someone have a crush on you? yep
42) What is your favorite book? 5h
43) What is your favorite candy? Reeses pieces at the moment
44) Favorite Sports Team? CHIEFS!
45) What song do you want played at your funeral? Ideally I'd like to have one of those "living funerals, but, I'll go with Amazing Grace
46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Scrapbooking
47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I love cuddling with my kids.
48)What do you like to sleep in? a t-shirt and panties
49)What is your all time favorite movie? The Notebook-and Sweet Home Alabama
50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? I believe God does everything for a reason. So although there are several things that SHOULD have changed, it is best left alone.

Ok-Gina, you are tagged. Roeder-you too (unless I missed it on your blog). Heulsman? Michielle? Kathy?

0 comments: