CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And the winner is.....ME!

I had a rough day yesterday. Mentally my mind just WOULD NOT quit- and I HATE that! It was a nice delight to see a comment from A Day! Who knew she read me?!? Gina says it's my bodies way of reacting to treating it the way I had (as in running)! I weighed today and have gained a pound but I'm really not to down about it. One of our other gals is really feeling down though, I may need to place an encouragment call. And although I don't want to call her out-please keep all of us in your prayers, as times have been hard for most.

Anyway-I'm feeling as though I'm just rambling with not enough flow-so I'll go!

B.

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY, WHO NEEDS FLOW!!! I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN JUST RAMBLING ABOUT JUST ANYTHING. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR MIND!!! RELAX!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

aday said...

I will give all you ladies credit for going down this road. I am thinking of all of you including you Brynn :)

Unknown said...

See what running does to your body? It is so bad for your body and mind!!! Just kidding. I hope your feeling better. Spending time with me will make it all better. HA HA. Better yet, get a kiss from Hollan. That is sure to brighten even the darkest days. Talk to ya soon.