CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Preparing for LOVE day....

Work was steady and therefor enjoyable. Karen has been in an exceptional mood lately-so that always helps ;) Valentine's were purchased just as they were released. They have been filled out and are ready for delivery. My personal Valentine's are in transit (most of them) and co-ordinating outfits are lined up for the kids. My shirt says "Taken" in sparkly silver letters! Yep. My husband said he'd like his back window re-tinted. Not your typical Valentine-but whatever makes him happy! I'm sure his day will finish with a happy ending-and isn't that really all that matters?!

I shall be off to cleaning up the disaster area......

*MUAH*

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

CAN YOU EVER REALLY BE PREPARED ENOUGH???? THAT IS THE QUESTION FOR THE DAY!!!

WELL ANYWAY TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY!