CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

See-I'm still goin

So although I knew it was spelt weird ;) I still spelt it wrong. My apologies to M-I-C-H-I-E-L-L-E! That's kinda like Brynn. I'm either Bryan or Brin most of the time. Lol. So it's been busy busy playing catch up from the weekend. The FEMA declaration has not been lifted just yet, but we should be cleared by the weekend. I had my nephews today, as I do every Tuesday, and it was CRAZY! Gotta love a house full though. I don't even try to pick up until the end of the day. This Tuesday started the switch for my monthly recipe class. One of the regular ladies had an issue with Mondays so we moved it-and SHES the only one who didn't show up! I was NOT as prepared for my class as I should have been. I didn't schedule ahead enough to account for Ganza! Yikes! Fortunately, not in too much trouble. Just have to be sure it doesnt happen again. Ho harm done, everything complete and done by 9! But the best part of gettin to Derby? The new Reminisce "For Shore" line! AMAZING does not even begin to describe it. I saw previews and requested that Karen order EVERYTHING and now that it's here (and $60 later) I proudly own it all! It's a summer line with penguins. The girl penguin has a bikini top and hula skirt and the boy penguin has swim trunks, eating a popsicle! Then there's the stamps, button brads, flowers, journaling....AHHH!!!! I L-O-V-E IT! And the papers are all 2 sided with little glitter accents. You simply MUST come see it (and I suggest quickly cuz it's selling fast)! I'll be back there to open the store Wed. so if you're out and about, stop by and say hi. (And if it's around lunch time-remember your friend Brynn)!

P.S. Thanks Michielle and Tracey. I REALLY enjoy seeing comments! Yes-I was refering to you Michielle-it's justy GREAT to have met you, and Tracey, I didn't realize how much I missed you and Liz! Will either of you be attending the Get Scrappy event? I'll be sitting at the cool people table!!

*MUAH*

0 comments: