CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

The day after

So-it didn't get any better last night. And I'd just like to point out that it wasn't about me "getting something." It was about not being appreciated, not feeling loved and then, it turning into nthe worst Valentine's Day I've ever had. It's now officially been a bit over 24 hours since I've spoken to my husband. Not even a peep. Do I still love him? Of course. Do I have any desire to talk to him now. Not really. It would have been hurtful on any day-but on Valentine's Day-it will take awhile longer.

In other news......it's been crack down time at the Thornburgh house. The kids have gotten pretty lax and it's time that they listen. This has included a lot of consistency and a little screaming. The combination seems to be effective ;) The highlight of the day was that my order from Oriental Trading came! I only placed it 2 days ago so it was a nice suprise. Gina and I ordered together. Everything is SO cute. I cleaned in my scrap room so that I can be productive again. Gina and Savannah came over tonight (the 2nd highlight) and the kids played and we played too! I want to begin an invitation, greeting card, announcement business. I'm having the most trouble with a creative, appealing name! Something using creations, designs, etc. Maybe Dandelion Designs? Any comments, suggestions? They would really be appreciated. My ultimate goal? That my little pieces of heart travel around until Oprah sets eyes on them and requests me to design for an event she hosts. IT WILL HAPPEN!

*MUAH*

0 comments: