CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shaking up.........the FAT!

I RAN TODAY! I couldn't possibly tell you the last time this occurred! It felt really great inside my body but all on the outside my fat was shaking everywhere. If you're ever unsure if you have extra fat to take care of, take a run. That being said, I may do it again.

The garage sale went well. I made a little over $200 but most of it's gone already. What can I say? Karen got new stuff in at Scrappin Time and I did a little Easter Bunny shopping.

I painted my toenails green tonight. Aubrey's too. Not bright-like a mint green. Oh-and I won a gift certificate to Luxe nails so I'll probably get some acrylics put on as I've been feeling really girly lately!

My scrubby is patching up our hallway. It has needed done for ...um....like a year? But who cares-it's is being done NOW! And we're wall papering. A light green-kinda like my toe nail polish come to think of it-with a little bit of texture. I'm thrilled. (He's proving himself after Valentine's Day, and I'm hoping it continues).

Hollan had his surgery successfully Friday. We were home by 9. He's still a little fussy but overall on the mend. We're looking forward to a busy season moving in.

Talk soon.

1 comments:

aday said...

Glad to hear you and scrubby are doing better I have been praying for you