CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day?

I really enjoyed work today-Sofie, Tara and Joyce came in. Then I headed to get the kids and do Valentines. I passed my son's bus as I was turning onto the street! Ahh! So I walked in and he was chillin on the sofa-already had the t.v. on! My baby sister showed up and asked why I wasn't ready. Ready for what? But then my husband came home and took me to Itailian Garden. That was a nice suprise. As we waited on dinner he slid a velvet box across the table....
NOT! All down hill from there. We stopped by Home Depot and then went home. I really enjoyed seeing the kids and giving them their treats. They had their annual balloon fight. The highlight would have to be giving the baby a warhead candy! His face was priceless! Chris said good night. I called Gina to wish her a Happy V. Day. I teared up as she asked what Chris got for me. He TRIED to get a fruit bouqet I explained-"so you got nothing?!" Yep-not even worth a card! And now-as I blog-he's standing over me telling me how much I don't deserve anything because I can't clean right or keep up on the laundry, and.... my tears are clouding my vision.

Hope yours was better than mine.....

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brynn,
I'm so sorry. I didn't get anything either, however we agreed not too. You deserve better than that, don't let him get to you too badly.

Michielle said...

Brynn.......hmmmmm. I think that that was an awful way for your husband to treat you!!! Especially on Valentine's Day??!!! You know in your heart that you are a wonderful Mother, and that is what truely matters. Will it matter in 100 years if you had the most spotless house on the block...NO!!! Will it matter in 100 years if all your laundry was caught up and put away??....NO!!! So I say, keep your chin up. Be proud of who you are......a wonderful person, Mother, and friend!!!