CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

In honor of Mischelle Did I spell that right? And has it really been this long from my last post? I'll try to recap. Aubrey had an abcess at the beginning of January. Only she and I have ever had them. It is a boil filled with Staph infection. Nasty and disgusting to say the least. Then Jace and Hollan were sick with crud-thought we'd cleared it up until Hollan came down hard with 1 1/4 lungs full of pneumonia and rsv. VERY sick and the hospitals were full. So we had home health care, breathing treatments, etc. It took a good 2 weeks before he was moderately healthy and then I developed an abcess it is currentl packed to drain and DIS-GUSTING! That brings me fairly current. Crop*A*Ganza! I successfully rubbed the worries away on tons of women! Cropping? Didn't have time. But I got to visit and catch up with FABULOUS women (Liz, Tracey, Becky, Paula and MORE)-and that was TRULY THE BEST PART! The second best part? Meeting Mischelle. She's a loyal (yet recently disappointed) blog stalker! 3rd? My friend Jennifer Heulsman gave me these awesome animal blow up punch balls. Really-I LOVE THEM (and my kids do too)! I made some $ and worked my A*% off!

It sucked to return to reality-especially since my house was stamped by FEMA. Oh-seriously-it was a DISASTER AREA! I'm still recovering. And extra hugs to my BFF Gina! Due to my husbands inconsideration and lack of planning, she was stuck with my kids until ....she didn't even know when (about 10:30pm)! AHH!!! How do you say sorry and thank you for such an AMAZING FRIEND?? A couple of scrap tees helped...but I'm in debt to her.

All right-I'll be back soon. I promise! I've got to prepare for my recipe class tomorrow and get Valentine's made. *MUAH*

3 comments:

Michielle said...

Hi Brynn!!! Hey, are you talking about me?? The gal that was sitting with the Crop Camp girls?? I couldn't believe it when I saw my name on your blog......it's spelled, Michielle.....but thanks for trying!!! (I have family that STILL get it wrong!!) HA!!! It was wonderful meeting you and I MUST get to Derby to see some of your classes!!! I know you were super busy at Ganza. You must have the magical touch!!! Hope you're week goes well and the kiddos stay well until we can finally get summer here!!! :)
Michielle

Unknown said...

Brynn,
It was great to see you again, we had a blast. I'm not sure if Liz enjoyed scrapping more or wearing that beautiful diamond of yours while you were busting that ass of yours. LOL!
Take Care and hope to see you again soon.

doggiemom said...

Glad the kids (and you, LOL) enjoyed the little animals. Sorry I missed your call the other day at work. I am sooo busy this week just trying to catch up for being gone one day. UGH!!! I would love to get down to see the store, unfortunately it may have to wait until Saturday. Going to the Women's show and will there first thing in the morning when they open up. Hope to see you soon. Maybe one of these days we can do lunch or something.