CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WTF?!

Ok-I'm not trying to brag-BUT-I have a REALLY nice 2 1/2 carat wedding ring that my husband suprised me with. It is my prized possession. So-why is it that it is all of the sudden rotting my finger off! Yep-about a month ago it started drying out my skin under my ring. I kept drying and stuff and it got worse. I had a lizard finger! Red-maybe even a little fluid-OMG! I haven't changed my eating habits, personal habits-nothing. I switched it to the opposite hand and within 4 days it was doing the same! GAH! Is it a sign? ;) What is a girl to do? I'm going to be making doctor calls and investigating now. I haven't worn it for 2 weeks and I MISS IT!

In other news-my atempt to be funny about Jennifers dinner party hurt her feelings. She has now extended a sympathy invite for her next one-which I will gladly accept! HA! All right-enough with the jokes. I truly was just trying to be funny about it since it's gotten a lot of hype amongst scrappers. I am sorry Jennifer.

Now for my exciting event of the day. Well-there's 2. First-I picked up a few hours at Scrappin Time in Derby tonight. I always enjoy being there and being surronded by stuff! My favorite part is the women that come in-talking and getting to know new friends. Jennifer H came in tonight and we talked for awhile. Karen is always getting new things. If you havent checked it out-you're MISSING OUT! #2 My BFF2 Gina found my blog-THROUGH JENNIFERS! I made the list-and that MAKES MY DAY!

Until next time......

*MUAH*

Oh yea-there's a crop tomorrow night from 6 to midnight in Derby. I'll be finishing Christmas cards. Come join me! Yes-YOU! (Call to sign up-788-2821, you get a shopping dicount too)!

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY HEY SILLY GIRL!!! YOU HAVE NOT MAD ME MAD OR UPSET OR ANYTHING WEIRD LIKE THAT, TRUST ME!!!! YOU ARE STILL AT THE TOP OF MY LIST, I SWEAR!!!! YOU ARE MY FOREVER GARTH BUDDY!!!! LOL!!!

I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING MORE AT THE DERBY STORE, I REALLY NEED TO GET DOWN THERE MORE OFTEN. YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR SCHEDULE.

YES, I ACTUALLY TRIED TO ADJUST MY BLOG YESTERDAY AND I DID MANAGE TO GET MY NEW BLOG BUDDIES ADDED, I MESSED UP THE MUSIC CRAP AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY THE PICTURE THING BUT AT LEAST ITS PART WAY UPDATED.

OH, AND AS FAR AS YOUR RING ISSUE, I WOULD SAY MAYBE YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO THE BAND'S MATERIAL. IS IT DIFFERENT THAN YOU HAVE WORN BEFORE?? 10K WORSE 14K, PLATITUM OR SILVER, WHITE GOLD, YELLOW GOLD. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, YOU COULD GIVE THE RING TO ME TO HOLD FOR YOU, LIKE ON MY RIGHT HAND SINCE I GOT A NEW WEDDING RING THIS CHRISTMAS AND WON'T HAVE ROOM FOR IT ON MY LEFT HAND, NOT TO MENTION YOUR HUSBAND MIGHT NOT LIKE THAT IDEA. LMAO!!!

WELL GOTTA GO, TAKE CARE AND HANG IN THERE GIRLIE, HAVE A GREAT DAY,

JENNIFER :)

PS. SHOUT OUT TO GINA!!! WHERE IS YOUR BLOG????

jodie said...

Well Hello there!! I figured since you came over to my blog..I'd stop by yours! LOL That's cool about the Derby store..haven't been but Jennifer H. has gotten me awesome stamps from there! You know what, I think I remember seeing you & your pink cupcakes for Renee's party!! They did look good!! Can't wait to actually "meet" you in person!

Unknown said...

Hey Brynn,
I created a blog!! Check it out!! It's called Life as an Eight Year Olds Mom. Hope ya can find it.
Love ya,
Gina