CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeling much better now.

I found out that we were good to go. If it weren't for that owners wife bee-otch we'd be elated riding back exhausted right now. Oh well. God does everything for a reason. I always say that and need to remember it. I have a good heart and a lot to offer and anyone would be lucky to be my friend. That's the advise I would give to myself at least!

I'm going to watch 1408 with my beloved scrubyy now (thanks to Jana for that). The sun rises and sets with him. His comforting arms are awaiting.

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY YOU, YOU DO HAVE A GOOD HEART!!! I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY. HEY WHAT IS THIS SCRUBYY THING?? IT SOUNDS LIKE I NEED ONE; JUST FOR THE CUDDLING REASON!!!

PEACE OUT, CHICKEN GREASE, AND WHATEVER MAKES YOU SMILE!!!

JENNIFER:)

Flair Girl said...

Scrapbook + hubby = scrubby!
Cute huh?

P.S. Thank you or your amazing vitality and enthusiasm.

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!! We have a BLOG!! I had no idea till Jennifer told me... I am glad you are feeling better too!!! Yes... do tell what the scrubby thing is... I love to cuddle and well... we will stop there... this is starting to sound like I am a freaky beeotch thing...LOL AND I AM NOT!! heeheh Chat at you soon!

HUgs~