CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Waiting for a baby and life thoughts....

So after I was feeling so horrible I thought I should brinstorm some life changes. Ya know-things that can improve quality. Here's what I cam up with. I want to try Steff's raved about budget. I want to exercise. (EEK-I dont even like to think about it). I want to join a church group. I'll make a list of the things wonderful about me! That's it. That's all I've got. The budget will be great for our whole family. Exercising will make me feel better in general. We have a Y membership that goes unused for $50 a month! And then I want to join a church group to meet new people and make new friends. It's a goal of mine to form closer relationships and it seems a good place to start. I love meeting people. And who knows-I may have a new BFF (or 2) just waiting! Then the list. I think it would help to feel better about me.

The baby thing? My darling sister Brandis is over 9 months pregnant now. She's the sister just below me in the line. We've had our differences in the past-a lot of them. But we've com a LONG way. We are very close now and I love it. I have a special relationship with each of my sisters, but because of Brandis and I's horrible past, our relationship is extra special. She calls me. She calls to ask about meds for her 2 year old. She calls if she hears a song on the radio that I like. She calls when she's pulling her hair out from frustration. I love that she leans on me and needs me and trusts me. It is an amazing feeling and I'm grateful. So-she's VERY pregnant and uncomfortable. She was leaking and went to St. Joe. I think its just her mucus plug, but she has word sensitivity so we don't talk about it! Shes in even more pain from the exam. She swears she'll never let a male gyno touch her as long as she lives! Her contractions are strong but not regular so we'll see. I can't wait to be an aunt again. We think it's a boy but it's dad wants a girl. We'll see!

2 comments:

Flair Girl said...

.....yes I have been massaging her back!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG HONEY!!! TELL HER TO FIX HERSELF A BIG POT OF CHILI, DO TO SOME SHOPPING, COME HOME AFTER A LONG DAY OF SHOPPING, EAT THE CHILI, AND I SWEAR IT WILL COME!!! THATS HOW MY NICOLE CAME INTO THE WORLD. OH AND BY THE WAY, NICOLE WAS A BOY UP AND UNTIL THE SECOND I DELIVERED. HER/HIS WEE WEE APPARENTLY FELL OFF OR SOMETHING. 4 SONOGRAMS AND A CONVINCED OB WERE ALL WRONG. TALK ABOUT STATE OF PANIC. OH WELL, WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING NOW THAT I HAVE HER.

PEACE OUT AND CHICKEN GREASE AND WHATEVER MAKES YOU SMILE!!!

JENNIFER :)