CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures?




I am trying to get pictues on here. I'm new to this post sight. I just remembered that I let Chrissy take my latest cd containing pictures of the newest family member. But I've got a few others for your enjoyment. First up-Chros and I at the Dierks Bentley concert. Next -Jace and Hollan playing in the leaves. I wanted to play too but there weren't enough. I want the big crispy orange ones. I think I was a full yard down the street........hmm......

Then there's Brandis and Stryker just a few days before he entered the world. Tryten. That's his name. I forgot to mention that! He weighed 7.7 and was 20 inches long. Cute as can be. I'm a proud aunt-can you tell? Aubrey and I can't wait til Brandis goes back to work. We'll see Styker and the baby almost everyday. I'm going to be providing daycare! I'm priviledged to do so.

ARGH! I can't get them to turn. I'm so computer challenged. I dont know how to add my favorite blogs either! HELP!

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY THERE, I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR PICTURES. I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!! KERI HAD TO HELP ME SET MY UP, I AM STILL WAITING FOR HER TO HELP ME CHANGE THINGS AND ADD A FEW THINGS TO MINE. KINDA CRAZY!!!

WELL CONGRATS ON BEING A NEW AUNT!! BABIES ARE ALWAYS SO EXCITING!!!

WELL HAVE A GREAT DAY,
JENNIFER :)