CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Catchin Up

Back tracking a little I realized that I missed Jennifer Roeders dinner party. My sister had just had her baby and I was just too tired. Ok-truth be told-I wasnt invited-but I know it just wasnt the same without me there. Im sure all of her guests just sat around and complained about how I should be there! HA!

I never added that Thankful list! I am so blessed this year! I am trying to be thankful for just about everything-from the food I shouldn't eat to those of you who read my blog (REALLY)! I am extra thankful for my beloved scrubby and 3 amazing children-my now extended family-especially my sis's and nephews (I dont have any nieces). I am thankful for my pets-and scrproom with all my stuff-my rockin' mini van and my big fat wedding ring! THANK YOU LORD! My life really is full!

I've had a busy morning-cleaning and blog stalking! If I dont have your personal info. please e-mail me at brynnthornburgh@gmail.com so that I may add you to my address book. My Christmas cards are gonna be cute-DON'T MISS OUT! Hehe! Be sure to include your full name, addy, phone # and bday-oh and e-mail.

Until next time.......

*MUAH*

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OKAY, BOY YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PERSON FEEL BAD!!! THERE WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T GET INVITED, MY HOUSE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. SO I AM TRULY SORRY AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON ON THE LIST THE NEXT TIME, AND I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

HEY, HOW WAS YOUR THANKSGIVING?? I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE SO MINE TURNED OUT WELL.

WELL HOPEFULLY YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR BIG HEART TO FORGIVE ME, STILL HOPING TO BE YOUR FRIEND STILL,

JENNIFER :)

ps. I GOT A BIG GINORMOUS NEW WEDDING RING ON BLACK FRIDAY, KINDA OF MY GIFT FROM LEROY THAT I BOUGHT WITHOUT HIM. ITS BEING SIZED RIGHT NOW AND ITS KILLING ME.

Flair Girl said...

I was just teasing! I was trying to be funny! Now I feel bad!

We're friends-and always will be-that's final!

B.

Savannah Scarbrough said...

Hey there Brynner,
I found your blog. The only thing I see wrong with it is,,,,there are not pictures of me. I thought I was your BFF!!! HAHAHAHA!! Anyway, your page is really cute. You'll have to teach me how to blog. Talk to ya later,
Love ya,
Gina