CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Apparently My First Post

I have blogged before, yet I cant seem to find it at this point. Oh well. I've now begun this one and plan to update it regularly.

At this time tomorrow, I should be returning from the Garth Brooks concert with the fabulous Jennifer Roeder, if Garth hasn't swept her into his arms and onto his tour bus-to practice making babies! I've adored her since I met her and its going to be great to get to know her better. And who better a companion for such a feat? We're sneeking on the bus at 3:30. Wish us luck!

The kids were extra cranky today. I yelled more than a few times, and more than I should have. I'm pretty sure a cuss word slipped out too. All I ever wanted to be was a mother, and now than I am, it is harder than I ever thought. I love my children more than anything in the world but I run short on patience sometimes. It is the virtue I always lacked. I used to pray for more patience, but God kept giving me more to be patient about! That's how he works-I should have known. So-I'm feeling a little guilty over it all tonight. What else can I say? I avoided beating them, so that's all that matters. ;)

I am now the proud owner of the raspberry polka dot tote! It will soon be followed with the raspberry pola dot 12x12 bag. Amazing! I transfered everything into it tonight. It makes me happy.

Chris just splurged for Ted's Montana Grill takeout-so I'm happily full as well. I also have an Italian Ramono Cheese Ball made up from Tastefully Simple. If I were on death row, it would be part of my last meal! Delish!

I'm working all day at Scrappin' Time in Derby Thursday. I absolutely LOVE being in the environment and meeting everyone. I can't wait for that too. If you haven't taken the time to stop in there-you must!

Blessings. B.

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THINKING OF ME. I AM SURE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE TIME!!! AND IF FOR SOME REASON SOMETHING COMES UP, WELL, THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED!!!

PEACE OUT AND SEE YOU IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS,

JENNIFER :)