CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can't remember the last time I liked myself less....

I'm at home now, on the computer (obviously), and not on the way to see Garth with Jennifer. It was a great plan. When we won Kenny Chesney tickets there were extra spots on the bus from people who didn't show. So they could be filled by anyone. I thought it a great plan to be there and be ready and sneek on! I spoke with Carol Hughes Saturday afternoon and informed her of this and she said, "Sure, Awesome!" and that she'd let her boss know. Well-usually I have "Brynn Charm" but today ot wasn't there. Looking amazing with stellar make-up, black cowboy hat and bling cowgirl boots, Jennifer picked me up. I was confident, with fully packed cooler in tote. And then it happened. The bossy bitch I've never heard of put a giant VETO on my plan and sent us home. Can you imagine how humiliating the ride home was for me? I am in tears as I type. Jennifer, being as great as she is, said that it's was no big deal and tried to comfort me. But, who's she kidding? I'd like to admit it was a great plan and be optomistic and say whatever-but I cant. I am absolutely embarrassed. It became worse after I read Jennifer's blog. Christie Welch and I used to be very close and it has made me sad lately to think of her and how things were, not knowing what went wrong. And she left a comment that just kicked me in the gut. I can just imagine everyone talking and laughing about how stupid I am.

Ok-so my vulnerability is showing and I'm rambling and I'm going to let it be. I've always admired Jennifer Roeder and wanted to be closer to her and other scrpbook girls-new friends right? It would have been a great opportunity and I'm just sad. I suppose there's underlying issues there as well. Women I really loved as friends lately have distanced, and it's overwhelming. Yet I dont want to act like I'm in high school or show my insecuritites. I'm probably just making it worse as I type. I'll be on the scrapbook friends blacklist!

Until next time.....

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OH YOU ARE SO SILLY!!! HONEY YOU ARE STILL AT THE TOP OF MY FRIEND LIST. IF YOU WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO THINK OF ME FIRST WHEN IT CAME TO MY MAN GARTH AND TRIED SO HARD TO GET ME TO HIM EVEN IF WE RAN INTO A SMALL PROBLEM AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOU STILL ROCK!!!!! REALLY DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU, HE WILL BE BACK AND WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE SOMEDAY!! ALSO, HIS VOICE IS SO WORN OUT BY TONIGHTS SHOW JUST TELL YOURSELF THE SHOW WON'T HAVE BEEN THE BEST. AND HELL TRISH IS PROBABLY HER FAKE SELF AS USUAL SO I REALLY WOULD HAVE HAD TO BEEN HELD BACK FROM TRYING TO KNOCK HER OFF THE STAGE. SO PLEASE DON'T KICK HERSELF ANYMORE, I STILL LOVE YOU!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF MY SCRAP GROUP!!!!

PEACE OUT, AND PLEASE TRY AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

JENNIFER :)

Flair Girl said...

Isn't Jenn Roeder AMAZING?! That's exactly why I wanted to do this with her. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING SO TOO-I needed it. Thanks for adding me to your blog stalking too, it's very flattering.