CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Picture You've Been Waiting For......

Well-here it is. As the end of Crop*A*Ganza, I had became such good friends with Liz and Tracey that I asked to take their picture together. They-uh-really love each other and displayed it as follows....































What happens at Crop*A*Ganza stays at Crop*A*Ganza! And in my scrapbook! So-JUST KIDDING! I had too! I knew that you'd be scrolling down in anticipation, thinking your computer wasn't pulling the picture up! I adore Liz and Tracey and decided I couldn't out them ;)

I made these amazing candle holders with my kids' pictures on them for Christmas gifts. I still have a few to do, and I have to add the ribbon-but they are too cute! A special thanks to Kristy Woodworth-she is always finding the best for us. She is truly the kindest, most considerate person I know and I am very thankful for her friendship.

Given that she doesn't read my blog and those of you that do have probably not met her yet-I'll move on! I got my matching mini tote today. I have the regular size pink and bblack polka dot tote, then I purchased the large tote for carrying 12x12 paper, and Karen special ordered the mini tote for me. My set is complete and I am a happier person because of it. Jenn Roeder stocks her mini with candy-I may be a copy cat. I was thrilled to have it, yet it didn't end up being my favorite purchase of the night. On my way out the door I passed the As Tech kids tape covers. I was jealous of Jenn H.'s frog-and they also have a pig. You MUST have one. It's a cover for your dispenser. I LOVE IT! I should probably keep it for my stocking, but I may give myself at least 1 early. The little things that make me smile......

Until next time......

P.S. My darling 6 year-olds latest joke- Why do geese fly south for the winter?

Because it's too far to walk!

5 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

A FROG TAPE DISPENSER, I MUST HAVE ONE. WHERE AND HOW MUCH???? GOODNESS GRACIOUS GIRL, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY. I SO LOVE YOUR BLOG TODAY, AND I SO PULLED IT DOWN WAITING TO SEE A SILLY PICTURE OF LIZ AND TRACY AND I DID THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER, YOU PULLED A FAST ONE ON ME.SILLY GIRL!!! WELL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ILL TYPE TO YOU LATER.

JENNIFER:)

Born2scrap said...

Hey don't leave me out! I saw Jen's at CKC and was so jealous! So spill chick - where and how much?

Love the 6 yr old joke -- very clever!

Have a great week!

Kelly

Flair Girl said...

Hey Gals-Karen has them at Scrappin Time in Derby. There's a pig and a frog for $3.99! Hurry-there's only a few left!

doggiemom said...

Karen would be so proud! Hey, I don't see a picture of these candle holders?

Unknown said...

Boy it's a good thing you didn't post that. I thought I was gonna have to come hunt your little butt down girl. LOL!
Good one though, I think you got us all on that one.

Tracy