CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dreading December......

For a few years now I have dreaded December. Its with good reason. I absolutely LOVE the holidays but just about EVERYTHING horrible that has heppened in my life, happens in December. I was in a bad car accident, I lost a baby, I was hospitalized from domestic abuse- just to name a few! So, needless to say, when December approaches, I get very anxious. According to "The Secret," you bring into your life what you put out. I am therefore trying to think positive. Please keep me in your prayers-at least through the new year!

I have been working on Christmas cards tonight. I didn't anticipate using so muchbbon, so I'll fin riish them another day. I still have several gifts that I'm making that haven't even been started yet! GAH! That doesn't even include preparing for my receipe class and then my layout class! That's why I am currently up and it's almost 2am. I picked up a few things for Christmas. It feels good to be more prepared-it's approaching quickly. We went to see Santa Claus yesterday. It was very traumatic for my almost 2 year-old, my oldest son took great pictures and was a perfect gentleman, meanwhile, my daughter sat upon his lap and expressed that she wants EVERYTHING! Yep.

Please also send extra thoughts and prayers out to my BFF2, Gina. Without divulging too much, I will say that she is going through a VERY difficult, life changing time right now and could use all of your support. I love her dearly, but I cant make all of her choices and I cant take all of the hurt away. Its SO frustrating to be on the sidelines right now. I know that "God does everything for a reason," and it will all be exactly as it should, it just takes time.

Well, I can hear the ferret (the children's adored Christmas present) trying to escape from his cage-so I'd better wrap it up. Hope all of you are well.

Until next time........

2 comments:

doggiemom said...

It always seems so busy at this time of year too. And your'e right in that a lot of personal stuff happens in December. Lost my mom ultimately to an car accident that occured in December. Is this the Gina that was out with us the other night? I hope all goes well.

And by the way I love the baby pic. TOOOOOO CUTE!!

jodie said...

Thank you sooo much for offering to take pics of my kiddos!!! How awesome and yes I'm totally taking you up on that one!!!
I completely know what you mean about December...I lost my Dad to cancer in December..was going through a divorce...lots of painful memories BUT...the good outway the bad and it just leaves me with the true joys of the season! I remember the fun times and I do believe if you put negative thought out there, they will affect you! So hang in there girl and you'll be in my thoughts & prayers!! One of these days we are going to meet! LOL