CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

In every job that must be done......

there is an element of fun! -Thanks Mary Poppins-I LOVE THAT! I think I'm going to post it on my wall. My first favorite quote however-is my own. "God does everything for a reason!" I try to always remember it. For not matter what happens, or what we think should happen-it's all part of God's plan. I do agree with Jodie's blog today and left quite a response to go with it. I have 1 exception. I will continue making new friends! As soon as last week, I began talking on the phone and getting to know a scrap girl better. I have seen her around and talked before, but I am enjoying our growing friendship! Will she one day decide she does not want to be friends anymore? Who knows? Apparently she wouldnt be the first. But, it would be part of God's plan, as is everything, and I would mourn the loss and miss her, maybe blog about how I hated the high school b.s.-and then move on. So-with that being said-I intend to give the silliness no further attention to which it is not worthy! I enjoy meeting new women all of the time! My new BFF may be just around the corner! I bet there's someone sitting out there right now-just wishing they could be my friend! HAHA! I have everything I need-and most everything I could want-because the secret to life is being content with what you have! (I have to keep reminding myself)!

I think I'm rambling on now-with one thought leading me to the next. Keri-give us an update on the job. Jenn R.-where's the daily comments I so look forward to? Krusty-I'm just flattered you read me! Jenn H-welcome, I enjoy your friendship. Jodie-I'm sorry we're sharing the same sucky feelings right now. Gina-see you tomorrow! Anyone else? If I left ya out right now-maybe I'm not aware you read so ya better leave a message and make me aware. *I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

Until next time........

1 comments:

jodie said...

You are too funny Mary Poppins!! Well, I'm sure I'll continue to make new friends...maybe just a little more cautious!!