CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Home School

We have moved out of the district where my son currently attends Ruth Clark Elementary. Although we dearly heart his current teacher, previous teacher and all other staff, it is against the district policy we attend and he will leave at semester. It about one second to decide on proceeding with home school, as I feel very led to do so. A much appreciated friend from church has been successful at home schooling her 3 youngest for years, and is kind enough to show me the ropes-pray for me not to hang myself with them! I am very excited, have our schedule made out and am fairly confident. I didn't realize the semester ended Wednesday-so we'll be putting a rush on it!

....still not finished with my gifts-niether the ones I'm making or the ones I'm buying. I'll be working diligently! Christmas cards are going out-if I don't have your address, e-mail me now (brynnthornburgh@gmail.com) or you'll have to wait til next year!

0 comments: